sometimes i am struck with the intense need to touch colin morgan’s hair
Oh thanks! It’s not actually new but thanks for the compliment all the same :)
Hey guys! So i was tagged by abaratianinthehereafter, and i don’t like ignoring things in my ask box so despite the fact that i think myself to be an incredibly boring and uninteresting person i felt i should do it anyway…
Rule one: Always post the rules.
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones.
Rule three: Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What’s your favorite dessert? I’m a bit of a cheesecake fanatic, not sure there’s a flavour i don’t like; strawberry, vanilla, raspberry, lemon - you name it, i love it!
2. Where would you most like to travel? I enjoy going to America a lot so i’d probably say one of the states i’m yet to visit like California or New York
3. What picture makes you laugh no matter how many times you see it? Feel free to include more than one. Okay so i’m in a Merlin mood so
4. What’s your favorite book? Would have to be The Hunger Games series at the minute i think, but there are so many that i love!
5. Do you consider yourself to have a “dirty mind”? Umm not especially… although i’m not particularly ‘innocent’ either i guess
6. Do you have siblings? How many? Do you like them? One sister, umm and it depends on whether she’s annoyed me or not because she gets on my nerves quite often but at the end of the day she’s family
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? Umm mind reading i think, just because it would make life so much less complicated if you could see what other people were thinking…
8. What’s your favorite word? Akjfjfbdsjf
9. What article of clothing would you like to be? Umm, wow that’s an interesting question haha, idk mittens because i think they’re kinda cute? And very useful for the UK’s stupidly cold winter ;)
10. What spell from Harry Potter would you use all the time? The one that enchants pens to write for you in tests… Or Wingardium Leviosa could be a lot of fun!
11. How many piercings do you have? Um just my ears, too scared of needles to get any more done oops..
Oh dear now i’ve got to come up with some questions… sorry if these are really bad!
1) Favourite TV Show
2) If you could take any fictional character out on a date, who would it be and why?
3) Most played song on your ipod?
4) Winter or Summer?
5) What animal are you most like?
6) If you had to appear on a reality tv show, which one would you choose?
7) Have you ever met any celebrities?
8) Biggest inspiration/role model?
9) Last film you watched?
10) Do you have any phobias/fears?
11) A good piece of advice/quote for all your followers
Couldn’t possibly choose who to tag so i chose randomly off my followers list, so if anyone else wants to do them feel free!
delena-against-universe, worthyourtears, franinconverse, veronicavalor, gingeeinthetardis, dragonlord-with-a-tardis, queenaramis, arthuriamyourwizard, profounddelena , ladyofthelake, idjits-in-impalas
The last dance is still one of my favorite episodes just because of Ian dancing. Hahaha
the scariest thing about the Hunger Games films is when Caesar Flickerman legitimately makes you smile because he is the one that turns this twisted fight to the death into mindless entertainment for the masses and in that moment you realize that just for a second it worked on you.
Our parents warned us about middle aged men stalking us on the Internet but oh how the tables have turned
do you ever listen to a song and in your head you’re just picturing a music video of you otp